Pelvic Floor Treatment
Our Pelvic Floor Clinic is dedicated to the diagnosis and treatment of many Pelvic Floor conditions including women with incontinence and prolapse.
Prolapse and incontinence frequently occur together. These are not a normal part of a woman’s aging.
Is the leakage of urine, is a very common condition affecting women.
Simply means a bulging or pressure sensation in the vaginal area caused by displaced or falling female organs such as the bladder, uterus, vagina or rectum.
Treatments for Prolapse and Incontinence
Non-surgical and surgical treatment is available for patients with these uncomfortable symptoms.
Click on the desired topics to find out more.
- Stress Incontinence
- Urge Incontinence
- Overactive Bladder (frequent voiding, urgency)
- Pelvic Organ Prolapse
- Interstitial Cystitis/Painful Bladder Syndrome
- Vaginal approach
- Oopherectomy [removal of the ovary(s)]
Vaginal Vault Suspension/Uterine prolapse, vaginal vault prolapse
- Uterosacral ligament suspension
- Sacrospinous ligament suspension (without mesh augmentation)
- Enterocele repair
Bladder suspension/Cystocele repair
- Paravaginal defect repair
- Anterior Colporrhaphy (without mesh augmentation)
- Posterior Colporrhaphy (without mesh augmentation)
- Sling procedure
- Peri-Urethral bulking agent injection
Overactive Bladder/Urinary Retention
- InterStim Therapy