Pelvic Floor Medicine Clinic
What is the Pelvic Floor Clinic
The Pelvic Floor Medicine Clinic is a multidisciplinary clinic dedicated for investigating and managing pelvic floor dysfunction.
The clinic’s focus is on the diagnosis and In Room Treatment of many Pelvic Floor conditions that do not require surgery.
Advanced Specialist Treatments
Dr Gailani and his team employ advanced technologies and treatments to
- Maximise diagnostic information
- Help with effective treatment outcomes
- Minimise patient inconvenience, and
- Avoid hospital visits where possible
The clinic employs a number of technologies and diagnostic process to enable accurate diagnosis.
In Room Treatments
The Pelvic Floor Clinic includes the following therapies:
- Urodynamics Therapy for Incontinence
- Botox for urinary incontinence
- Pelvic Floor Exercises and Physiotherapy treatments
- Other Incontinence Therapies
- Urgent PC (Tibial Nerve Stimulation) for refractory overactive bladder symptoms
- Cystoscopy (outpatient) with vision science endosheath technology
- Prolapse treatments Pessaries placement
- Contraceptives Medications & the application of Intrauterine Devices (IUD)
- iAluRil for painful bladder, urinary tract infections and cystitis