Gynaecology Medical Advocacy
What is a Health Advocate?
Health advocate is a designated clinical consultant, who organizes a wide variety of health care related support and educational services to
- improve, and
- manage health of a patient or a client
Clinical health advocates are generally specialist practitioners that have wide experience in their field or a specialty and have helped many patients suffering from closely related health conditions.
What is Patient Advocacy?
Health advocacy is designed to assist patients navigate both
- their healthcare choices and pathways
- as well as the health care system
to best address any healthcare needs.
Benefits of Gynaecology Health Advocacy?
Gynaecology Health Advocates can help patients with
- Learning about healthcare options
- Assessing relative benefits
- Expanding treatment options, and
- Reviewing available resources
Health Advocates can:
- Expand your options
- Prevent illness
- Reduce possible adverse outcomes
for a patient by identifying health risks early or the most suitable options.
Improved Care Management
Help a patient manage their healthcare by
- removing obstacles
- providing timely access to care
- delivering personalized care and
- promoting safe/quality outcomes
Gynaecology Experience Matters
Dr Gailani acts as a Gynaecological Health Advocate and has years of experience dealing with Gynaecology related patient health issues including coordinating
- ancillary providers, and
- other health clinicians