Maureen Bailey graduated in 1974 with a Bachelor of Science -Physiotherapy.
She has had her own Physiotherapy practice in Griffith, Canberra since 1983 and has just completed a Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy through Curtin University, majoring in Continence and Women’s Health.
She has an interest in the management of specific conditions that affect women through life, including:
- Incontinence of bladder and bowel
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bladder and bowel urgency
- Ante natal and post natal care, including musculoskeletal issues
- Pre and post gynaecological surgical rehabilitation
- Pelvic pain
- Osteoporosis education and exercise
- Post mastectomy rehabilitation
Her treatments are based on the latest evidence and years of clinical experience.