Robyn Corby & Pauline Rouse
Robyn Corby and Pauline Rouse are highly experienced midwives, who together bring over 80 years' experience in antenatal care and support. Find out more about Robyn Corby and Pauline Rouse and the offered midwifery services here..
As Urogynaecology nurses Robyn Corby, Pauline Rouse assist in the following areas:
- Botox Therapy for Incontinence
- Behavioural therapies and training
- Urgent-pc therapy
- Pessary & IUD education
- Sling Procedures
- iAluRil therapy for painful bladder
Merinda, Rheema & Jessica
Pictured: Rheema, Kate, Merinda and Jess
Maureen Bailey graduated in 1974 with a Bachelor of Science -Physiotherapy.
She has had her own Physiotherapy practice in Griffith, Canberra since 1983 and has just completed a Graduate Certificate in Physiotherapy through Curtin University, majoring in Continence and Women’s Health.
She has an interest in the management of specific conditions that affect women through life, including:
- Incontinence of bladder and bowel
- Pelvic organ prolapse
- Bladder and bowel urgency
- Ante natal and post natal care, including musculoskeletal issues
- Pre and post gynaecological surgical rehabilitation
- Pelvic pain
- Osteoporosis education and exercise
- Post mastectomy rehabilitation
Her treatments are based on the latest evidence and years of clinical experience.